Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate walks from Fitbit to Weight watchers.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi All, I have an Inspire 2.  I also have an Apple watch. I also am doing Weight watchers.  I decided to only wear my fitbit during my am workouts and my Apple watch the rest of the day. I have synced the Fitbit to my WW which is working great along with my Withings scale.When I included the Apple watch health app, I also needed to download Both Sync app (blue app and red app) to the fitbit and Apple watch... The red Sync app is to sync the fitbit to the apple heath and the blue sync app is to sync the apple health to the fitbit.  I thought it was working well until I went on my weight watchers app and it show about 15 "60 minute walks) all in one day... I was like, what the heck...  Not sure if anyone has used these Sync Solver apps. but if someone could get back to me if they have and let me know if am doing somthing wrong?  The red app all is defaulted checked off and the blue app just the steps are checked off. I am hoping I made sense here. Thanks.

Moderator Edit: labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Stacesam1 sync solver syncs fitbit with Apple. 

You mention both a red and blue app, are these the names of the apps? 

WW should be able to directly sync with fitbit, but my understanding is that the user only gets WW points. 

Could it be that your fitbit activity is being sent to WW and to Apple, then the apple data gets sent to WW, giving a duplicate? 

There was no mention of the data being duplicated, or if the exercises where completely unique. 

Best Answer