Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eat to Perform app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Up until today I have been able to link fitbit up with Eat to Perform. I enjoy both apps I have no interest in changing to another nutrition and fitness app. I would like to know why I can not link up with ETP and how to correct this issue. I got my fitbit because ETP suggested using the fitbit to help more clearly track my food intake and now fitbit is causing issue with me using ETP.

This makes me unhappy and frustrated.

any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @sempailittleone, it's always nice to have new members in the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering in which way is affecting Fitbit your logs in Eat To Perform App?

Many of the third party integrations are not developed by us and we don't have the control over this data or how it will be interpreted by these services. The app you are suggesting is not officially supported in our site https://www.fitbit.com/partnership

For more details on how it works this app with Fitbit, I recommend to contact the dedicated support of Eat To Perform.

For any other question you may have, please keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes