Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endomondo and Myfitnesspal...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I've read other posts regarding these apps but can't quite find what I'm looking for. A few months ago I got the Alta and stopped using Endomondo, but I'm missing it, especially the GPS map it gives you, and I find it more reliable when tracking bike rides, etc. I've read when you connect Endomondo to both MFP and Fitbit, you get a double reading, so I haven't done that. At the moment Endomondo is just connected to MFP.

Now if I was to manually track exercise with MFP, that data would transfer over to my Fitbit account. If I track exercise using Endomondo, that exercise transfers to MFP, now my question is, will that then transfer from MFP to Fitbit as if I'd just tracked it on MFP? I'm hoping it will just overwrite my steps for that time period as it does if you just tack it using MFP.

I hope that makes some sort of sense. Thank you in advance for any info 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

LhiannanShee wrote:

If I track exercise using Endomondo, that exercise transfers to MFP, now my question is, will that then transfer from MFP to Fitbit as if I'd just tracked it on MFP? I'm hoping it will just overwrite my steps for that time period as it does if you just tack it using MFP.

Yes, it will transfer over to Fitbit as an activity from MyFitnessPal. Not exactly sure how Endomondo activities appear in MyFitnessPal (or maybe you prefer having your activities listed in MFP), but my suggestion would be to try using the Fitbit app to track your activity rather than Endomondo. Your stats from Fitbit will sync to MFP if you have them connected, but the activities themselves will not sync over.

Hope that helps. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes