Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endomondo heart rate data not showing in Fitbit Dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have been increasingly frustrated with the ability of my charge 2 HR to measure heart rate in a spinning class. I bought a Wahoo Tickrx heart rate band and have been using that with Endomondo. I thought that Endomondo synched exercise data with Fitbit and my aim was to record workouts in Endomondo but view everything in the Fitbit Dashboard. I connected the accounts and after a workout this morning I saw that appear in Fitbit exercise tracking with calorie count and active minutes but crucially none of the heart rate data. The app permissions say it has read and write access so is this a Fitbit issue i.e not letting heart rate data be written or a Endomondo issue where they are choosing not to write?

If this is a known issue are there are any third party workout apps that will write their heart rate data into the Fitbit dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Allanuk, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and note this is not an issue or a glitch affecting your apps. With third party integrations, the type of data it will share or pull with your Fitbit Dashboard may vary. 

However syncing data from other trackers or devices is not an option. The same goes for the heart rate, since this is proprietary technology that works exclusively with Fitbit trackers along with your Dashboard, it is possible that Endomondo doesn't have access to pull or share information in the way you need.

For more context, the data that will sync among this integration is the following:

What syncs?
Fitbit > Steps > Endomondo
Fitbit > Distance > Endomondo
Fitbit > Sleep > Endomondo
Endomondo > Activities (workouts) > Fitbit

Workouts logged on Endomondo will be displayed on Fitbit as manually logged activities. For more details about this, please review the following post.

See you later and stick around if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I had a walk for 36 mins tracked on my fitbit charge HR 2 which recorded Heart rate... All displayed in my FitBit Dashboard. I then went to Endomondo and this recorded itself as a workout and also had a average heart rate showing up ). This would suggest that you sharing heart rate data at least at a summary level which is more than what your chart above suggests. What I am after is Endomondo sharing the heart rate data from workouts that i do with that app and a heart rate strap... right now it just records a manual entry into Fitbit with calories and duration. This suggests that either Endomondo are not sharing information or that your dashboard is not accepting it. Having looked at their web site it would appear its more a case of them not sharing as they say they do not share... This feels therefore like an issue I should be raising with them. It looks like you guys are sharing,

Best Answer
0 Votes