Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at the moment to connect MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had an iPhone with Fitbit app and had the free version of MyFitnessPal connected. I got a Google pixel and I upgraded the MyFitnessPal to the premium and out my Fitbit app on. Now when I try to connect the 2 apps MyFitnessPal is telling me that the Fitbit app is already connected to another MyFitnessPal account. Can someone help?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Jmroberts, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! I was reading you have obtained a premium account with MFP. I'm wondering if this was made with your original free account or you create a new one at the moment to obtain premium service?

My guessing here is probably your free account of MFP still is connected with your Fitbit account, so when there is already an account connected with your Fitbit dashboard it will give you an error like the one you are seeing.

So lets try to start from scratch the integration with your premium MFP account and with your Fitbit account:

Try to revoke the access from MFP with your Fitbit account. For this go to your Applications settings on your online-Dashboard and revoke the access as the screesnshot shows. (Use the link I left for easy access)

MFP2.png

Once You have done this, go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps, look for the Fitbit app and re-connect the integration, however make sure the account you are going to connect is the one where you have your MFP premium subscription.

MFP1.png

Don't forget to connect your tracker too so the steps can be recorded from your Fitbit device:

Connect tracker.PNG

As an additional note I relocate your post from the Android board to our Third-Party Integration forum since the topic is more related here.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes