Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - "MFP account has already been linked to this fitbit account"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

So i've been trying to sync MFP + FB to one another since I purchased it a few months ago. No look. I always have the message 'Another MyFitnesspal account has already been linked to this fitbit account. Only one account may be linked at once.'  

I've followed vast amounts of different advice found on this site, such as unlink on FB settings, log out of both accounts and then re-link etc and none of this has happened.

Now I would truly enjoy using MFP with FB as I use both daily and would be of much easier use. Any advice which could be offered on this?

Much appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @DanLyt23, awesome to have you here in the Fitbit Community! I'm sorry for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Are you still seeing an error at the moment to connect your Fitbit account with MyFitnessPal?

I'm wondering if you have other account link in MFP? Have you tried to revoke the access directly from MFP account?

This post will explain how to do this. Since you mentioned that you tried already some suggestions, just review if there is something additional to try here. Otherwise if the issue persists, please contact MyFitnessPal customer support for additional assistance.

See you around and let me know how turns out.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes