Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exercise not syncing with my fitness pal.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Mine hasn't synced since Monday. Is anyone else having this problem?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Teddy77. If your MyFitnessPal data isn't syncing to your Fitbit dashboard, I recommend unlinking and relinking both accounts. 

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by going to http://www.fitbit.com/apps/myfitnesspal.

After relinking, you can verify that your accounts are syncing by using one of the following data points:

1. On Fitbit you can check for your meal summary and logged activities from MFP.
2. On MyFitnessPal, go to "My Home," then "Check-In." You should see your weight, Fitbit Steps, and Fitbit Sleep Minutes. 

Let me know how it goes! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have a similar issue. Steps, and Sleep are syncing, but exercises are not. I have to manually enter exercises in MFP. How can I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @award75. Have you tried the steps provided in the previous post? If you haven't, please try those steps to sync your information from your Fitbit to your MFP account.

See you around! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes