Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Pandora and Fitbit integration

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit WTH is going on in your devs department? Do you and the Pandora devs hate each other or what?

In all seriousness the Pandora implementation on this "Smartwatch" is extremely dumb. This is 2020 and I had an easier time with iPod Nano 7th gen. I purchased the Versa 2 for running and lifting, with its sole purpose in life to provide tunes and monitor my body while training. You would think a company like Fitbit would have this mastered by now......Nope.

Copyright restrictions might be to blame for the serious lack of usefulness. Choose 3 crap Pandora playlists OR your "top 3" Pandora stations. IF copyright is to blame, just tell people that. Stop telling us your "working on it".

Customer athletes of Fitbit & Pandora deserve better. Pay $10 a month for Pandora and drop $200 on a smart watch that wont even let us create a simple playlist and listen to it.........Yikes.

Athletes want music. We don't want to carry a stupid phone around 24/7. Get your sh*t together Fitbit, your completely missing your TARGET AUDIENCE.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@HUGHSEY82 A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Fitbit and Pandora. 

Your feedback and comments are truly appreciated, we're always striving to improve our services offered. You could download 3 of your most-played Pandora stations or choose 2 popular Workout stations. These stations will be downloaded to your watch when you plugged into the charger and range of your Wi-Fi network. 

This being said once your stations have been downloaded, there's no need to take your phone with you. 

If you would like that Pandora playlists could be downloaded to your watch, please vote for this idea, these are reviewed by our team and the status changes based in Fitbit plans. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes