Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit and Healthy App Syncing Problem

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I am using the Fit and Healthy app on Android to Sync my Samsung Data to the Fitbit. I inadvertently forgot to take my Fitbit with me this weekend and so I have inaccurate step data on the 18th, 19th, and 20th. In the past, this app has worked well to sync the Samsung pedometer to Fitbit but now every time I sync it transfers the data as a bicycle ride and so I get no steps from it and only calories. Any thoughts on how to fix it? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Matt-75034, good to see you around and I noticed you are new around. Let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community.

My apologies for the late response to your concern that Fit and Health app is transferring your information as bicycle rides. In this case note that Fit and Health is an app not officially supported by Fitbit. This doesn't meant it won't work, however the details we have of its functionality are very limited.

In most scenarios when an integrations is presenting syncing issues, the best to try is to revoke the access from the Fitbit.com Dashboards in the app settings and re-authorized the app access again.

For more information please refer to our article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Also you can contact the developer of the app to obtain more in-depth support if the issue continue.

Just a heads up, based on your topic, your post was relocated to the Third Party Integrations board in order to maintain the readability of our Community.

See you around and keep participating in the Fitbit Community if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes