Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have followed all of hte instructions listed her (disconnect/ reconnect) but my steps aren't coming from FitBit to My Fitness Pal.  Any ideas?  

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109
Yes it's killing me!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Whenever I try to connect my fitbit and my myfitnesspal account together through the app, it keeps taking me to a page that says "its not you, its us. Internal server error." I was wondering if anyone could help me fix this because I need these apps to integrate. I've been trying for the past 5-6 hours and I'm about to tear my hair out or throw my phone at the wall.
Best Answer

I am having the same problem.

I had my flex connected without an issue for about year and then on Saturday I purchased an Alta.  It now will not sync with MFP despite me unlinking and relinking multiple times.

When I tried to do it via my phone or ipad it came up with the message "it's not you it's us" and when i do it from my computer it tells me it is linked but is still showing 0 steps in MFP.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I contacted MyFitnessPal yesterday and it seemed to be a widespread problem. It seems to be back syncing normally this morning
Best Answer
0 Votes
@narvik I had to use my son's android tablet to ultimately reconnect after getting the same error message you did on my iPhone and iPad. Try a non-Apple device or computer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I havent been able to sync to MFP for a few days, it now seems to be working but it is not picking up my steps/calorie burn from these missing days.

Can you retrospectivly sync them or is there a way to work out the calories gained so you can manually add the calories?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ugggggh! It synced steps for like an hour and now it's not again!
Best Answer
0 Votes
So far this morning no issues syncing. Hope it stays that way since I'm on a 45-minute walk and will likely hit at least 10k between this and my job
My TrendWeight|
Best Answer
0 Votes
This is happening to me too. Super frustrating!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all,

If you didn't see this yesterday, here's an update from MFP about this issue:

"Monday, 7/25/16, 8:30am PDT

Hello folks, 

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any problems you are having with your Fitbit sync. Due to extreme traffic, we are experiencing Fitbit delays. It is important during this time you do NOT unlink your Fitbit, as this may lead to longer delays and possible loss of data.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we do all we can to restore the connection to normal sync as soon as we possibly can.

Thank you,
MyFitnessPal Staff"

To keep up with updates from MFP, check out their tech announcements page or follow MFP's Ops Twitter.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
Same thing happening here. From 5/6 am ET on. ☹️
Best Answer
0 Votes

I moved a few posts to this thread. Anyone that hasn't already, be sure to see my last post for an update from MFP.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Anyone else having issues syncing their Fitbit with My Fitness Pal right now? The message says its a server issue with Fitbit. I'm sure I can live without it for now but it is annoying. Stupid technology!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've just got a replacement Surge and am having trouble with it syncing to myfitnesspal.  They are both linked to each other, but no 'Fitbit Tracker calorie adjustment' is showing on MFP.  Up until yesterday, I was having to disconnect them and then reconnect via the web and then sync.  It won't even do that now.  I've turned both the phone & Surge off and tried again, nothing!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can't not seem to get my fitness pal and Fitbit to sync together . Does anyone have an idea or recommendations on how to get them to do so ??
Best Answer
0 Votes
Has anyone else been having problems syncing to MFP? I have not been able to connect for 2 days. I hAve done everything I can think of, restarted phone, reinstalled both apps emailed both companies and I still have not received any solutions. Please help very frustrated.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've moved 3 plus dozen posts to this thread, a lot just want to know if others are having problems. Well there are, please see @AndrewFitbit previous post above.. I'm sure he will keep this thread updated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm having the same issue of clicking allow and it giving me an error message. Been trying for 2 days.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I did this and now I cannot get them to re-link at all. I go into MFP to select fitbit and I receive a notification that there is an issue with the fitbit internal server and to try back later. This has been for the last 3 days. I have coworkers who are having the same problem. Is there any update or estimated time frame on when this issue will be resolved? I have a screen shot of the notice but I do not know how to share it for you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Please follow the link to Andrews post I provided in my last post. There is a link there to MFP page on this problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes