Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Account not linking to Vitality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have linked my account to vitality however they cannot find my details on their server. When I click on applications and click vitality UK, instead, it opens www.pruhealth.co.uk which is a site that isn't working.

Can someone please advise?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @sylvz. Thank you for letting us know that your Vitality details are not showing on their server.

Your Fitbit tracker has the functionality to record heart rate data. The Fitbit and Vitality platforms will soon be integrated for heart rate tracking. Before this integration is available, Vitality members will be able to earn up to 100 Vitality points for tracking steps; fitness points for heart rate cannot yet be allocated.

Fitbit and Vitality are actively working to integrate as quickly as possible. Once this integration is available, we will communicate it to all of Vitality’s Fitbit users via our social media channels.

It’s great that you’re improving your health and well being through exercise and we hope you continue to do so. If you have any more queries, please visit the online Vitality support page: www.discovery.co.za > Vitality > Vitality Support.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes