Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Blaze will read but not write

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased the fitbit blaze today. I have connected my Fitbit to both Map My Walk and My Fitness Pal. I've noticed that Fitbit is able to read and store what is transferred from both of those apps but nothing from Fitbit transfers to My Fitness Pal or Map My Walk. Examples : food or workouts. Any ideas? I was really hoping that the three apps would sync so that I didn't have to add food/workouts to multiple places. So fitbit will read apps but not write to them and I have no clue how to change that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

The App gallery is here. Have you  linked them using this?
http://www.fitbit.com/apps

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Whenever I click on that link, I see the two apps there,  My fitness pal and Map My Run. My only options when I click on them are "learn more" and "download" which they're both already downloaded onto my phone. I don't know what to do from there. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the apps are connected and your looking for info on what syncs, please see tyisthread at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Third-Party-Apps-Informational-Post/m-p/144...

MFP only receives steps and weight

MMR only receives steps, distance, calories, weight

MFP sends to Fitbit

Activity, Food, Weight

MMR doesnt send anything to Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My map my walk app is sending workouts to fitbit but that's it. My fitness pal is sending food,  but my Fitbit sends nothing to My Fitness Pal or Map My Walk. It's like it only reads but does not write to either app. I really didn't want to keep all 3 apps but I may have to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

See my post above your post @MeeShell1010 for what should sync.

If they are not syncing what they should, you have to options.

Revoke access to the MMF and MFP, then reconnect 

The other option w9yld be to contat them.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your feedback 😊
Best Answer
0 Votes