Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit, Fitstar, and MyFitnessPal- someone is not getting along!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure which app is causing the issue, but someone isn't playing nice.  All had been well up until recently... last two weeks maybe?  I do a Fitstar workout, info gets transferred to Fitbit/MyFitnessPal, but somehow it's being put in twice in Fitbit; the exercise and the calorie burn- doubled.  I have had to continually go in and delete one of the entries. One entry will be the correct time/info.. the duplicate- some random time (ie: did a Fitstar tonight at 11pm (I had to-ate a hamburger! lol)  and it was logged for 11pm.. "duplicate" was logged for 4pm.)

Anyone else running into this?  Any idea of fixes?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry to hear you're dealing with it too, but glad to hear I'm not alone.  I'm not sure which app is doing it so I have no idea how to fix this 😞

I captured it today in hopes to further clarify for anyone who could help!   I worked out at 12:51pm, was still sleeping at 5:51am. 

Track My Activities on Fitbit.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same happening here . Was an hour time difference as well . I'm not sure how best to solve , maybe only sync fitstar with Fitbit , and Fitbit then will send info to mfp? Did you find a solution ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I haven't found a solution yet:(  Very frustrating

Best Answer
0 Votes