Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit HR monitor and MapMyRide

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wife bought me a Charge 2 for christmas beliving it would work with Mapmyride. She did right as it does state that it will sync but now reading through this forum i have come to the conclusion that Fitbit HR heart rate data cannot sync to mapmyride? Will there be any updates in the near future to resolve this?

Seriously why make a product as good as the charge 2 and not allow one of the most important features to work witht the app. Will send it back very disapointed Fitbit. . 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @mart67, have a warm welcome to the Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Currently, MapMyRide can only pull information about Distance and Calories from the Fitbit app. I think having heart rate also will be very helpful for many people and I went ahead and found a suggested idea by @agemperline to implement this feature in the future to allow not only MapMyRide but other third party apps to pull heart rate information as well. 

Hope this information can be helpful, feel free to reply in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes