Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit/MFP calorie syncnig error

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see a lot of discussion on here about the exercise not syncing between the Fitbit app and My Fitness Pal.  The problem is a random mysterious block of "snack" calories.  Both days exactly 360 calories that I did not consume.  MFP is correct because I logged everything.  Why is it not syncing correctly??????  Is there a way to force them to sync.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @bjean55, Indeed I have seen too some reports about this with MyFitnessPal. I assume this 360 calories are on your Fitbit Dashboard, right?

Unfortunately there is no way to force sync the information between MFP and Fitbit. If there is some sort of issue between the integration of both accounts the best is to revoke the access from MFP and the re-link the accounts once again.

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by going tohttp://www.fitbit.com/apps/myfitnesspal.

Keep me posted if this helps and see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes