Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One - My Fitness Pal App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I can't get my Fitbit One to connect to My Fitness Pal app on my iPhone 6. I've googled it, and tried various things, however I'm still no further forward. Can anyone help? Sorry if this has already been asked before, I'm just a newbie on here struggling with technology 🙄
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@JoyAnne76 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Follow these instructions to link MFP with the Fitbit app. The Fitbit app will sync steps, calories, and Aria measurements to MFP. MFP will sync logged foods and activities to the Fitbit app.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Hey don' t worry @JoyAnne76, is great to have a new Fitbit Team member on the Community! Smiley LOL and in addition to @SantiR's post, let me share a couple of extra tips to make it work:

1. Sign into your Online Fitbit dashboard (fitbit.com).
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. If you already have the app on your dashboard, click "Revoke Access." And then Relink the two Accounts.

In addition, I found this link for you "MyFitnessPal" where you'll find a lot of helpful information. However, if the issue persist I personally recommend contacting MapMyFitness to assist you with this. You can contact them by going to http://support.mapmyfitness.com/anonymous_requests/new.

let me know how it goes, I hope you can be back on track! Cat Embarassed

Community Moderator Tarin | Community Moderator

If this post was helpful vote for it or accept it as a solution! Remember challenge yourself and become better than yourself. Share your story!

Best Answer