Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit One and My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit One and the app on my phone are still working fine it seems but My Fitness Pal app has stopped receiving my steps for exercise. I've tried as many of the suggestions as I've been able to figure out and still it doesn't work. What else can I try?

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I am having the same issue.  No steps reporting My fitness pal.  Is there a problem with one of the apps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue. .. usually adjusts my calories for me using my steps. Now I'm not sure how to enter them manually. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitness pal is not recognized my steps from my Fitbit one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

* recongizing 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same problem for at least 6 months, plus my 3 year old Fitbit no longer held a charge. So I purchased a new one and guess what, it won't hold a charge and also won't synch to My Fitness Pal. And my new Fitbit shows dead but the app on my phone says it has a full battery. I'm fed up with Fitbit. Can anyone suggest a better product? Does Garmin make something?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Heidi3 @Sgsm @MisDee @Darcy_ @Tankw Thanks for joining the Fitbit family! Have you tried revoking the access from MFP on your Fitbit account? Once done, try linking them back again. This usually fixes those issues. 

@Tankw I think that you are experiencing those problems because, for some reason, your One was unpaired from your account. I recommend following these set up steps for Android devices yo have this fixed.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a solution! It happened to me for many many months and I received no help at all until the help line finally solved the problem. My fitbit was not syncing my extra calories burned with My Fitness Pal

Try this....

On your MFP app on your phone or whichever app you're trying to link, choose More at the bottom

Select 'Steps'

Mine was set to the default (probably at the last update if I recall correctly) which is 'Don't track steps'

Instead, choose 'Fitbit Tracker'. That did it for me. I was back on track again.

Best Answer

@zodybee I hope you're doing well! Wow! Awesome workaround, I didn't know about that! Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information, I'm sure this will help other users who might be having similar issues with this.

Also, take a look at the Live Mindfully as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for the advice. I already know about that and have changed mine from
default to tracking my steps, but it still won't synch.

Kathy
Best Answer
0 Votes