Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Pay, Wallet, UK Banks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, 

Seeing as there are so many UK people that are pretty fed up with Fitbit/UK banks slow.... no, standstill reaction to getting the issue resolved so that UK people can use the payment facility that they spent a lot of money on just to find thy can't (and Fitbit still advertising that it can.... misleading and should be stopped)... I just thought I'd say this.....

Come on UK people, stop whinging and whining, stop wasting your precious time not getting anywhere..... either Fitbit or main UK banks (or both) are obviously not stepping up and it may be still a long way off getting it sorted if it ever does, so in the meantime be like me..... get a Starling bank account and start using the payment facility - job done. Spend some of your "complaining" time in looking into Starling and setting it up - I did and people who see me use my watch to pay for stuff are amazed and impressed. Subject solved (well, for me it is) 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

If your asking users to add their votes for a specific bank, You really should post a link to the suggestion so users will be able to vote. For a list of banks that have hopped onto fitbit Pay

I would also suggest contacting the banking institution that you have in mind. Each bank needs to be setup individually, this is the same process for Garmen and Apple pay, and requires Fitbit to reach out to the bank, or the bank needs to reach out to Fitbit. It doesn't matter who takes the first step. So let's burn the candle from both ends. 

Currently we have these suggested banks 

Add Lloyds bank to UK Fitbit pay

Support of Revolut cards (and Monzo, N26, etc.) fo...

Add Halifaxbank (UK) to Fitbit pay

Please add NationwideUKbank/building Society to ...

Add RoyalBank of Scotland (RBS) to Fitbit pay

Add YorkshireBank(Clydesdale) to Fitbit PayUK

Add Coopbank to Fitbit Pay

Best Answer
0 Votes