Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit account not syncing the calories with LoseIt!

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta wasn't synced calories from and sent my exercise bonus to  Lose It! in about 4 days. Every app and iOS is updated, rebooted phone. Lose It! says it'all good, but nothing....  Any ideas?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner, a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! I've moved your post from iOS to third-Party Integrations board so this can help other users with the same concern. I suggest revoking the access to LoseIt! from the Fitbit account, to do this go to your Fitbit.com Dashboard, click on the gear icon from the top right corner and select settings, from the left drop down menu click on Applications and there you'll see the apps connected with Fitbit. Click in revoke to remove LoseIt! from your account. Once you're done, try to re-link both account and check if this works.

Settings in dashboard.png

Lose It - revoke access.PNG

Let me know if you have more questions. Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SunsetRunner, a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! I've moved your post from iOS to third-Party Integrations board so this can help other users with the same concern. I suggest revoking the access to LoseIt! from the Fitbit account, to do this go to your Fitbit.com Dashboard, click on the gear icon from the top right corner and select settings, from the left drop down menu click on Applications and there you'll see the apps connected with Fitbit. Click in revoke to remove LoseIt! from your account. Once you're done, try to re-link both account and check if this works.

Settings in dashboard.png

Lose It - revoke access.PNG

Let me know if you have more questions. Cat Wink

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with a Charge HR.  I tried revoking access as described and reconnecting and it did not work.

I have not been able to get LoseIt data into my Fitbit account since Wed 2/15.  LoseIt syncs to the LoseIt website.  Fitbit data syncs to the Fitbit website.  LoseIt data does not show up on Fitbit.

Best Answer

I also have a Fitbit Alta and have lost the link between LoseIt and Fitbit in regards to calories.  Everything else seems to be syncing still.  I have done the revoke (even from LoseIt account) and can't seem to get it to sync back up.  I lost syncing on 2/11.  I am a preimum member of LoseIt and have all apps and iPhone software up to date.  

Best Answer

This solution did not work for me - what else can I try?  

I enter my food daily at LoseIt, but Fitbit hasn't registered any of it since mid-January.  However Loseit can see my steps and calories from Fitbit.  Which app sin't playing nice and how do I fix it?

Best Answer