Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and MFP not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

MFP and fitbit app are not syncing anymore. None of my steps from my fitbit are registering on MFP despite fitbit being selected as the source of steps on MFP. It also isn't transferring my workouts over or showing me how many calories I have left. When I looked on the webpages for both of the apps, it says that MFP has access and that they are connected. I tried disconnecting, waiting 15 minutes, and then reconnecting, but that hasn't worked. Any tips you could give me would be great!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same here! 

@aliwolf wrote:

MFP and fitbit app are not syncing anymore. None of my steps from my fitbit are registering on MFP despite fitbit being selected as the source of steps on MFP. It also isn't transferring my workouts over or showing me how many calories I have left. When I looked on the webpages for both of the apps, it says that MFP has access and that they are connected. I tried disconnecting, waiting 15 minutes, and then reconnecting, but that hasn't worked. Any tips you could give me would be great!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in the same boat. Following so I know what to do. 🙂 thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat too.  Have been for a couple of months, contacted MFP but they haven't got back to me.  Having to manually add calories each day which is a massive pain!  Have deleted and reinstated both several times 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes