Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Myfitnesspal not staying linked

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ever since the time change this past Sunday, I have been having problems with my fitbit app.  First, it wouldn't allow me to set my hourly activity hours.  I think that had to do with the time change so I waited and it did seem to resolve itself.  However, it's now stopped syncing with myfitnesspal.  I did the troubleshooting steps last night:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by clicking here.

They re-connected after that, but then this morning they were disconnected again.  I tried to re-link once again, and now fitbit is receiving my calories in information from myfitnesspal, but myfitnesspal isn't received info for my steps.  What is going on??  Is this a secret plot like Apple with the iphones to get me to get the newest gadget that's come out???  I joke.  But really....

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @msamber. It's great to have you here. Thank you for your efforts while trying to resolve this issue before contacting us. If you have revoked the access between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal and linked them once again without luck, please be so kind to contact MyFitnessPal customer support. They might be able to find the root of the issue and provide assistance to your case.

I moved this thread to Third-Party Integrations board because it's more related to the topic. Keep up the super stepping. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Edson I actually figured out the problem a few hours after posting.  I hadn't selected "fitbit" in the steps section of myfitnesspal.  Once I did that, the steps started appearing in myfitnesspal the next day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@msamber I'm glad to hear that you've resolved the problem. Thanks for the update.

You are welcome to visit the Discussions board. This is a great place where you can share and find different interesting topics.   

Hope to see you around more often. Cat Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes