Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Myfitnesspal suddenly stopped Sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm using a Flex with MFP and logging food with MFP (which syncs great to Fitbit) and logging exercise and workouts with my flex.

The other day the calories burned specifically for tracking exercise and workouts on Fitbit were displayed on MFP under "Fitbit calorie adjustment" but the last two days it's stopped doing it.

Why has it stopped and how can I fix it so it does it again? X
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My Fitbit/MFP is still logging the adjustment.

Best Answer
@ZenGardener If it was still logging it, would it not comtinue to display on my adjustments section on MFP?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know why your connection is not working.

I can see on the MFP app, after I sync my Fitbit, "2392 Fitbit Tracker Steps" is logged. This is the same value on the Fitibit app.

Also, on the MFP web page, I see that I have -68 calories Fitbit adjustment logged (If I've just been sitting at my desk all day, I always get a negative). It was -105 before I did a lunchtime sync.

So data is being transfered. So, neigher Fitbit nor MFP are having an issue.

Best Answer

@Catsncoffeex A warm welcome to the Community! That's pretty weird. I would like you to make sure that your tracker is properly syncing to your Dashboard because that may be the reason why there are no calories burned. 

If it's syncing but you're still not seeing the calories burned then please unlink and relink both accounts. 

@SunsetRunner Thanks for sharing your experience Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer