Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and PAI score

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It is a shame that it is not possible to use PAI score in the Fitbit equipment/app.  The teory behind is interesting and it works. Proven by the University in Trondheim, Norway (NTNU).    https://www.ntnu.edu/cerg/personal-activity-intelligence

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @KjellEM.

Thanks for sharing that. Maybe you could try posting about it in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then vote and comment on your idea to show their support. Be sure to also read the FAQ if you have any questions on the way that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Forums @KjellEM.

Thanks for sharing that. Maybe you could try posting about it in our Feature Suggestions board. Other users could then vote and comment on your idea to show their support. Be sure to also read the FAQ if you have any questions on the way that board works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK. Posted in «feature suggestions»

Best Answer

Hey @KjellEM.

Thanks for doing so. 

I'll be sharing the link to it in here. That way, if some users finds this post and would like to support it, then go directly there.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer