Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Strava Syncing twice

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past 2 days I've been logging my run on my Fitbit app and it downloads automatically to Strava.  Perfect.  

Then about an hour later it records what appears to be a second exercise (doesn't say what kind and doesn't have a route) on my fitbit and all of a sudden I've completed 10,000 steps within 5 minutes.  I know that this isn't accurate and its really not helpful.  Can someone advise?

Thanks

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @callye, nice to see to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! My apologies for the late response and I'm wondering how it goes? Is the issue still persisting this issue with your Strava and Fitbit duplicate exercise.

I have one question if the issue still continue. Is this duplicate exercise showing also in your Strava account or is only in your Fitbit exercise history?  Do you have other third party integrations connected with your Fitbit account? Also I'm curious to know how are you tracking your exercise, which tracker are you using for your activity?

In the meantime I would recommend to reset your app. For this you need to log out from your Fitbit app and  reset your phone. Once your phone has initialized again, go to your Fitbit app and log back in.

See you around and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes