Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and Weight Watchers not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 5/10/2018: Hello everybody. We are aware of syncing difficulties between the Weight Watchers and Fitbit integration. Weight Watchers has addressed it here, and they are working to resolve this. We will update the thread as soon as we learn more.  

Moderator edit: label

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

My flex suddenly doesn't dync with Weightwatchers?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kiggan, I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this situation to my attention. I have moved your post from the Flex board to the 3rd Party Integrations board so it can get more exposure. Tell me, is your Fitbit Flex syncing correctly with your Fitbit account? If so, I would like to suggest you to contact Weight Watchers for further advice about how to resolve this issue. Please contact them through:

1. US or Canada: 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx.
  2. UK: 0345 3451500 or at uk.help@weightwatchers.co.uk.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for replay. Ihave already fix it.
MVH karin

Skickat från min Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kiggan, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know you have already fixed this issue, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you fix it?  Mine stopped syncing with my weight watchers app today.

JenniR

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am talking to WW technical. they say they know there is a problem and will fix it tomorrow. Meanwhile I did get it to sync once by revoking the app rpiviledges, disconnecting and reconnecting.

I also asked for a credit, and got a 2 week extension, so feel free to contact them on chat 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JennIR, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you around too @lfm710, I hope you're doing well. Smiley Happy

@lfm710, I'm very glad to know you were able to resolve this issue by removing the link between both apps. 

@JennIR, I appreciate your participation in the forums, at this moment in order to prevent losing any progress in WW, my best recommendation would be contacting the WW Support Team. Please refer to my previous post to get information about how to contact them. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, please keep me updated! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue with my Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It was a WW problem, but I believe it is not fixed. Mine has worked since about mid day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This issue appears to be resolved and I'll be closing this post for further responses. If you have further issue, please see @MarcoGFitbit's post here

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer