Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app doesn't receive food logged/calories from My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I am so disappointed with this feature in fitbit. It's very frustrating. In the beginning this worked, but one day it randomly stopped working and I cannot figure out why.

I have tried, several times, to follow the steps in a solution posted previously regarding disconnecting these 2 apps and reconnecting. On the My Fitness Pal side, everything seems fine, Fitbit shows as connected. The problem appears to be on the Fitbit side as when I log into my fitbit account, go to dashboard > apps, My Fitnesss Pal is never there. Nothing seems to work and I cannot figure it out. 

Can anyone please help? It's driving me nuts!

Thanks in advance!

(the reason I don't use Fitbit to log my food is it's super clunky to use for that and anyway, I have lots of recipes and meals saved in My Fitness Pal)

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @Jagal. Thanks for the details mentioned. I'm glad to hear that you're using Fitbit and MyFitnessPal. 

Your MyFitnessPal account should show listed as a third-party app that has been linked to your account because this will confirm that's paired to Fitbit. If you're not seeing it, please make sure you're following these steps to link both: 

1. Log in to your account on the app or website of a company that offers Fitbit integration, such as MyFitnessPal
  2. Find the section for connecting another account. This section is often called "Apps" or "Connect."
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions and log in to your Fitbit account when prompted.

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes