Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit can't share my heart rate with Peloton

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've connected my Fitbit and Peloton accounts.  I've searched Bluetooth on the Peloton for the Fitbit.  And I still have to go out and buy a separate heart monitor to use with Peloton because Fitbit won't tell it my heart rate?  I already spent a lot on the Fitbit Charge 4.  Why can't it broadcast my heart rate over bluetooth? This is such an obvious feature, but I've spent about an hour and a half trying to figure out how to make it work, without success.  I even called Fitbit support.  They acted like they had never heard the question before.  Seriously, Fitbit can't share my heart rate!?  Even my wife's little Amazon Halo does that.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

I have the same usage scenario as @GGBoulder. Just want to broadcast the heart rate data from Fitbit in real time and receive it in Peloton. In addition, this does not affect Fitbit's existing data synchronization solution at all. It just opens an additional function to synchronize heart rate data, and this synchronization solution is a standard Bluetooth service protocol. Reference https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18699251/finding-out-android-bluetooth-le-gatt-profile

Best Answer

@Star.Yang it's very unlikely Fitbit will implement such a feature. In theory, the Android app could broadcast it (it receives real time readings from the watch anyway) but this feature certainly isn't at the top of the list for Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes