Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit doubling food entry from MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have several days (but not every day) where Fitbit doubles up on food entries (in the calories in vs calories out)  that it gets from MyFitnessPal app. For example, recently there were two dinner entries and on two days there were two snack entries. See attached screenshots. Is this a software bug? Help?

Screenshot_20200212-191445_Fitbit.jpg

Screenshot_20200212-191538_Fitbit.jpg

  

Screenshot_20200212-191601_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I track my food in Myfitnesspal but when it syncs with Fitbit, Fitbit will record a meal(s) multiple times so it appears that I'm way over my caloric budget for the day, sometimes by double as all the meals are added multiple times. I've disconnected the 2 apps, uninstalled/reinstalled,  logged out,  etc., but nothing seems to fix it.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CoastalRunner It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

@AnnaPFit Welcome to the Community. I've merged your post here because, it seems you're experiencing the same than the original user. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the screenshots shared. 

It's pretty weird that you're getting double data synced. Currently, MyFitnessPal is investigating a syncing issue between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal, this might be related to the duplicate data you're receiving. You may want to check the main post from there here

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes