Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit integration with Health Mate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Would like to know when the Health Mate App will be able to be linked to Fitbit for a more accurate body weight, Fat % & water %?

Also, same with MyFitnessPal, as the food log for Fitbit has very minimal choices for meal/food logs. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

@cwconrad A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

You may want to double check the official third-party integrations list here. At the moment, Health Mate isn't listed there but we have an open API, which means that any app could integrate with Fitbit, it might be worth asking them if they are able to link with Fitbit. 

You could integrate Fitbit with MyFitnessPal by following the instructions on this article. Learn more about the information that's going to sync between both apps in this post

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Health Mate used to sync with Fitbit and suddenly stopped. Is there a reason?

thanks!

Best Answer

Same here. Last time health mate synced to fitbit was August 18th.

Best Answer

I have Healthmate and Fitbit linked to share weight data from the scale into Fitbit. Fitbit was last able to get data on 2020-08-20. It hasn't worked since. I've tried the steps listed on the link page Withings Scale Integration Link but not appear to work.

• "Download all data" - Operation seems to spin and not complete. Maybe I'm not patient enough?
  • "Unlink and relink account" - I'm able to unlink and then go through the link process that takes me to the Withings page. I'm unable to import historical data. Also, "Download all data" still doesn't import any data and new weight measures still aren't showing up in the app.

Best Answer

Not sure @Raychdoggie but health mate is responsible for their linkup. I would contact healthmate

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit wrote:

@cwconrad A warm welcome to the Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

You may want to double check the official third-party integrations list here. At the moment, Health Mate isn't listed there but we have an open API, which means that any app could integrate with Fitbit, it might be worth asking them if they are able to link with Fitbit. 

You could integrate Fitbit with MyFitnessPal by following the instructions on this article. Learn more about the information that's going to sync between both apps in this post

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Silvia, I don't know why the Withings Health Mate app doesn't show up on the list you mention, but it is a Fitbit compatible app. The connection is managed at https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings. However, as several have noted here and on other messages, it hasn't worked for several weeks, and it is a problem that periodically pops up every few months.

For people that are struggling with the integration, there are several apps such as IFTTT and MyFitnessPal that play nicely with both Fitbit and Withings and thus serve as a go-between to move the data. There's also a website, https://www.weemple.com/weightnet/members/login, that does it.

Best Answer

I tried the connection management link above and that didn’t work. of the following instructions “Download Data” didn’t do anything and unlinking and re-linking hasn’t imported any of my new data (most recent measurement is from August 8). I might go down the Myfitnesspal route as this problem seems to occur once or twice a year. I did manage to transfer all of my Fitbit data to my Health Mate app using the Health Mate wizard, but I really don’t want to stop using the Fitbit app and I’ve been thinking of changing my scales to the Fittracker scales as my Withings scales are now 10 years old! 

• Profile Linked On: 18-Sep-2020 14:22
  • Last Updated On: 07-Aug-2020 08:01
18-Sep-2020 08:07

Uh Oh! We were unable to update Fitbit with your Withings' measurements.

Some things that might solve the issue:

• Click "Download Withings Data" on the left.
  • Go to www.withings.com and make sure that your account is set to "Enable weight data sharing" in "Share / Publish on the web" section.
  • Click on "Unlink my accounts" on the left and then relink it.
  • Contact Fitbit customer support.
Best Answer
0 Votes

When contacting Health Mate, what was their response? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have used https://www.fitbit.com/weight/withings right now and it worked.

Curiously, though, I couldn't find the whitings health mate in the supported applications list in fitbit, without directly clicking on that link.

Best Answer

You're a lifesaver with that link! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes