Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit integration with MyNetDiary

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The last time the integration between MyNetDiary and Fitbit functioned was yesterday morning. Is anyone else having this issue?
An athlete is someone who makes maximum use of his genetic endowment through training in his environment. - C.T. Mervyn Davies
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6
Same problem here. They have been having server problems apparently. Would be nice to hear something on this.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same issue here- last update was Monday at 3am. I tried to reset the link yesterday (deauthorized the link and tried to re-establish)- but just get an error saying the server is busy or down. I guess it is part of the connectivity issue they have a note about on the forum home page- but it is not too clear- more information would certainly be nice (considering it has been well over a day now…..)
Best Answer
0 Votes
I opened a support ticket on both sites.
An athlete is someone who makes maximum use of his genetic endowment through training in his environment. - C.T. Mervyn Davies
Best Answer
0 Votes
I received a response from MND support:

"We apologize for the trouble.

Thank you for reporting this bug. I was able to reproduce an issue and
just passed your request to our development team. We'll fix it ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Please bear with us while we are ironing out an issue found.

Sincerely,
Dmitry and MyNetDiary Team"
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ask and ye shall receive, I guess!
Best Answer
0 Votes
The problem is fixed
Best Answer
0 Votes