Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is not syncing with my fitness pal app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit app is not synching with my fitness pal app when calculating calories in vs calories out.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Ladydi. its nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community. I took the liberty to move your post from Android to our Third-party Integrations since your post is more relevant here according to the topic.

If your calories are not being calculated and your Fitbit app and your MFP account are not sharing information, the best to try is to re-link both of your accounts again. The following post will provide you all the necessary help to do this: Fitbit and MFP not syncing!

Hope this get you back on track. Let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Ladydi. its nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community. I took the liberty to move your post from Android to our Third-party Integrations since your post is more relevant here according to the topic.

If your calories are not being calculated and your Fitbit app and your MFP account are not sharing information, the best to try is to re-link both of your accounts again. The following post will provide you all the necessary help to do this: Fitbit and MFP not syncing!

Hope this get you back on track. Let me know if you have more questions.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

It worked thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Ladydi. I'm sorry for not been around lately, although I'm happy to hear the steps recommended before did the trick to resolved the syncing issues between your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts.

Hope to see you around and don't forget stay tune to our Discussion boards.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem, I tried resyncing and its not working, my fitness pal isn't syncing correctly with my fitbit, I have a fitbit blaze and for example it would say I burned 2,000 calories and then when I go into my fitness pal, it says 0 calories under exercise, the part where you have the amount of calories you consumed-exercise=calories you are allowed to consume.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What worked for me, was to delete the accounts and start over by relinking the accounts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem as you despite me unlinking and relinking the accounts several times. Have you had any luck resolving it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just noticed last night that when I added a food into My Fitness Pal, my Fitbit Alta didn't reflect that added food in the totals. I saw that what has resolved this issue with others is to unlink, then relink the Fitbit to MFP. That worked, but for last night only:( Today I've had the same issue; please tell me this is just a bug to be fixed so I don't have to unlink/relink each time! TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes