Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit is stuck on syncing with Lydia health all

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Lydia is the health app I moved to from Microsoft health vault after the latter announced that they were shutting down. This app was one given by Microsoft as an alternative.

For a short while everything was writing will but since the end of April the app is stuck on syncing with no ability to do anything else.

Has anyone managed to find a solution?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Forums @chribonn.

Thanks for sharing those details. Let me help you get them to connect properly.

In this case, I'd like to recommend that you try to disconnect them through Fitbit's end. You can click here to find the instructions on how to disconnect them. After that try to connect them once again and they should start working properly.

Let me know if there are any other questions and how it goes.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @chribonn.

Thanks for sharing those details. Let me help you get them to connect properly.

In this case, I'd like to recommend that you try to disconnect them through Fitbit's end. You can click here to find the instructions on how to disconnect them. After that try to connect them once again and they should start working properly.

Let me know if there are any other questions and how it goes.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help. I will give this a try.
Best Answer

Hello @chribonn.

Thanks for your reply!

Please do give those steps a try, I'm sure that they will be useful in getting both apps to connect once again. 

If you have the time, be sure to visit our Discussion boards. Maybe you will find a topic that piques your interest in there.

Please keep me posted on how it goes or if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes