Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not Synching with MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have searche don here, but none of the suggestions have worked so far.

I have a charge 2 but the issue started just before Xmas with my normal Charge HR.

All of a sudden, the 2 apps stopped talking to each other.

The only thing that maybe involved although I do not know how, is my husband added the Fitbit Skill to Alexa for his Charge HR.

Not sure why it would affect mine but the timing is about right.

Our accounts are not linked other than friends.

I have tried unlinking MFP and Fitbit apps, revoking access etc ect but no luck

Can anyone help please

Many thanks

Jane

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @JaneWilko, thanks for joining us!

Are you experiencing issues with food logged on MFP not transferring to Fitbit or steps logged with yoru trackers not transferring to your MFP profile? Besides unlinking both accounts and linking them again, what other steps have you tried? 

Additionally, please check that your time zones and profile information on Fitbit and MFP are the same. This should be available in the Settings of both programs. Remember that even when MFP syncs information every 15 minutes, it's possible you will need to wait up to 24 hours for the information to sync again if you have just unlink and relink the apps. 

I hope this information has been useful, feel free to reply in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the exact same issues with my Charge HR.  The issue also occurred just before Christmas.  I would appreciate any help as well!  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Marco,

My issue is with the FitBit steps not transferring to the MFP app, hence not adjusting the calories.  I tried unlinking and relinking the apps, but that did not correct the problem.  I have not checked to see if the time zones and profile info on Fitbit and MFP are the same.  I will try that next and let you know. Thx for the suggestions.  🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes