Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not sending information to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can't get Fitbit to sync my exercises with my fitness pal. Mfp is sending info to Fitbit but it seems like fit bit isn't sending info to mfp. Please help!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Akire614 It's nice to have you here! Fitbit will sync steps and calories burned to MyFitnessPal, it won't sync the whole activity that you've tracked with your Fitbit. You can check this information in the "check-in" section of MyFitnessPal. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
 wrote:

I can't get Fitbit to sync my exercises with my fitness pal. Mfp is sending info to Fitbit but it seems like fit bit isn't sending info to mfp. Please help!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

I'm having the same issue. Calories/workout isn't being sent to MFP but it will send to Strava? I have the Ionic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @lukewheldon! I've noticed that sometimes the third-party website is the one that's having issues and not directly Fitbit, this might be the reason why it's sending information to Strava but not to Fitbit. 

You can try unlink and relink both applications and see if the integration between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal starts working again. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

My data from MFP is syncing to Fitbit; meals and water, however my steps are not syncing from FitBit over to MFP. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @VonM! I would like you to make sure you've chose Fitbit as a tracker that will sync your steps to MyFitnessPal. To do so: 

If you are on iOS press more / if you are on Android tap on the horizontal lines in the upper left corner > scroll down through the menu and select Steps > Here select Fitbit tracker.

If you are doing this from the web browser, in the same page where you connect your accounts, select the tile "Steps" ans select Fitbit tracker.

MFPfitbit.PNG

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Best Answer