Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing exercise with Nutracheck app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if you can link your Fitbit to the app Nutracheck? My nutracheck app says I am linked via Fitbit but it isn't showing any exercise or steps & my Fitbit says it isn't linked?

Moderator edit; Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Katy101 thanks for bringing this to my attention, welcome to the Community Forums!

Let me share with you that Nutracheck does not figure among the officially supported apps to integrate with Fitbit. However there are tons of apps that use our Open API to integrate their service with ours and in this case the suggestion I can give to address this issue is to revoke the access of Nutracheck from your application settings in your account.

Once you have revoke the access, try to reconnect your accounts to refresh the integration. Additionally I have moved your post from our Charge 2 board to our Third Party Integration to maintain the readability of our Community. 

See you around. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi mine is the same but worked for 9 months no problem how can I reconnect its very frustrating and very little help off Fitbit not impressed at all 

Best Answer

@Kaza60 you will want to follow the advice in the above post by @RicardoFitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes