Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not talking to myfitness pal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been using Myfitnesspal for a few weeks now as I find it easier to manually enter food and exercise (still waiting on my flex 2). But for the last two days Fitbit and Mfp seemed to have stopped communicating. Any suggestions anyone?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community @NellyG! You may want to check this MFP third-party app post information to see what data is going to sync between those. Since, you don't have your Fitbit Flex 2 yet. 

Please unlink both applications to see if they start communicating again. To do so from Fitbit Dashboard:Go to your Dashboard > click on settings > Applications >  there you'll see MFP below that click on "revoke access" . You should unlink Fitbit from MyFitnessPal as well to make sure the unlinked procedure was successfully completed and now you can link them again. 

Additionally, you may want to check the Fitbit Flex 2 Product Manual to start learning the features from it. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Community @NellyG! You may want to check this MFP third-party app post information to see what data is going to sync between those. Since, you don't have your Fitbit Flex 2 yet. 

Please unlink both applications to see if they start communicating again. To do so from Fitbit Dashboard:Go to your Dashboard > click on settings > Applications >  there you'll see MFP below that click on "revoke access" . You should unlink Fitbit from MyFitnessPal as well to make sure the unlinked procedure was successfully completed and now you can link them again. 

Additionally, you may want to check the Fitbit Flex 2 Product Manual to start learning the features from it. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer

Ahhh thankyou!! That was what I was trying to do but following your instructions it worked. I am now back on track. Thanks again Smiley Happy

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Sure @NellyG! I'm glad to hear that it worked once you followed the instructions, I posted. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. You may want to check the Discussions Board and find new friends and healthy tips. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried the steps but can't tell if it has worked or not since I haven't worked out yet today.  Is tgehre a way to tell quickly??  The two apps having been speaking to each other for a few months now.  I just thought it was my fitbit but bought a new one and still not working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @DanaKY! You can try logging food and this should transfer from MyFitnessPal to Fitbit, this way you can confirm the apps are syncing again. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes