Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not updating proper calories eaten from My fitness Pal app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi- I've been using MFP to log my calories consumed and they have been syncing to fitbit app no problem until now. Fitbit's calories is 475 over what I actually ate & logged in MFP. I haven't logged any calories/food in the fitbit app.  I've tried closing the apps, resyncing & I have the most recent updates of both apps....

Where did these extra cals come from?! haha, it's not helping to keep  my week-at-a-glance accurate to see if I'm staying within my calorie limits.

Thanks in advance for any info!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @rachelleandree, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post and I'm wondering if there is not a duplicate entry on your food logs? How often is this happening, is this recurrent on a daily basis after you posted here in the Community?

I would think this is a duplicate entry in your food log from MFP if only happened once, but you already tried some suggestions to address this issue and I'm curious to know if when you mentioned on your post that you already re-sync, are you referring to re link your accounts?

I'm asking since this is a recurring issue, it would be another ways to address this issue. For more details review the following post and let me know if you already try this.

See you later and keep me posted how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had no issues with the app but I need to enter the box of eaten calories for it to be updated in other words it does not get synced automatically 

Best Answer
0 Votes