Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not uploading to the Virgin Pulse (HealthMiles)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sometime early today my Fitbit steps stopped loading to the Virgin Pulse (HealthMiles) site.  My Flex uploads to the Fitbit site, it syncs well with the app on my phone, and both sites show that the two 'programs' are connected, but the steps do not seem to be getting over to the Virgin site.  Any idea what is going on here?  

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I would ask over at the Virgin Pulse site. Every time you sync your tracker the info is sent to any connected 3rd party apps. From there it may sit in a queue until they release it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same problem.  Activity shows up in my web and app based dashboards but is not appearing in VP.  Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did reach out to VP. They said to contact Fit Bit. Fit bit is syncing with all other applications except VP. It stopped working last month. Did anyone get an response other than this? Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here.  It seemed to stop working after I downloaded the latest update to fix the GPS issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is working fine now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, mine did the same thing when I disconnected MFP from my allowed apps. I did not like the way MFP figures the caloric deficit. I also wanted to add my workouts right away instead of waiting until the end of the day. When I unpaired them....all sorts of trouble with the steps syncing. When I added MFP back....the steps synced right away. Guess I can't disallow MFP now.
Best Answer
0 Votes
What is MFP?
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitness Pal, I think.

Best Answer
0 Votes