Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit one & multiple apps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I recently began a stepbet and now my steps only show up on that app and not on my fitness pal app. Anyway that both apps can receive step info from my Fitbit app?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AjGarc Welcome to the Community! Stepbet isn't in the list of supported apps. However, MyFitnessPal is. You can have many apps linked to your Fitbit and they should sync. There was an issue in 9/19 that data wasn't syncing, I believe that may be the reason why you weren't seeing that information; it's already fixed now please check this MFP advice

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@AjGarc Welcome to the Community! Stepbet isn't in the list of supported apps. However, MyFitnessPal is. You can have many apps linked to your Fitbit and they should sync. There was an issue in 9/19 that data wasn't syncing, I believe that may be the reason why you weren't seeing that information; it's already fixed now please check this MFP advice

Best Answer

Is StepBet going to become a supported app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @HScott! Currently, the only supported apps are listed here. You can learn more about how an app can be compatible with Fitbit by checking this Third Party Apps - FAQ

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes