Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit says it is connected to another MFP account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there. I've scoured the topics and I've followed all suggested fixes, but I still get the error that FitBit is connected to another MFP account. I DID have an old MFP account, to which I lost the logins / changed my email and I assume my Fitbit is still synced to that account. However, I don't have access. 

I have gone into Fitbit every day for the past 2 weeks and selected "Revoke Access" for MFP. I then wait a while (sometimes a whole day), as per forums and then try to add Fitbit as an app through MFP (MFP shows I don't have a Fitbit connected.  I click 'Allow All' under access and I then get the error that it's already connected to another MFP account....but it doesn't connect to my existing account and, immediately after, my Fitbit Dashboard shows that MFP has been granted access....but it's not showing on the MFP side. (and again, the process shows that Fitbit is linked to some OTHER MFP account). I've tried this from both Desktop and Mobile apps.

Please help - this is driving me crazy.  I just want my food and exercise diaries to sync across both apps, instead of manually having to add exercise to MFP and food to Fitbit.

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for bringing this up!

In this case I'd recommend trying to get in touch with MFP directly so that they can help you disconnect the old account from Fitbit. It is possible that there is some cache saved somewhere that is causing the connection to be restarted after you disconnect it from our end. 

Please give it a shot and let me know how it goes. Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same issue! I have tried to contact Mfp but with no response. did you get it sorted?

Best Answer
0 Votes