Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit showing that's linked to another MPF account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

can not seem to connect my fitbit to my fitness pal app. It keeps saying that It is connected to another myfitnesspal account. But everytime I try to disconnect the account and refesh is reapears. Any Suggestion?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@SShipink Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I appreciate the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. I would like you to make sure you're unlinking Fitbit and MFP from both ends, please check these posts to learn more about it: 

Fitbit unlink procedure 

MFP unlink procedure 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i also keep getting a message saying my fitbit is linked to another account.  the problem is, I no longer have access to whatever old MFP account this is, so cannot disconnect from that side.  I have disconnected from the Fitbit side but it keeps bringing up the same message when I try to reconnect.  Is there any other way around this, since I have no idea what the other MFP account details are?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nzdreama Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. 

It's pretty weird that you're receiving this error message when trying to connect both accounts. I would like you to clear cookies and cache and try doing the linking procedure once again.

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you I managed to remember the password for my old fitness pal account and disconnected from that side so was then able to connect my new account 🤗

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nzdreama Thanks for getting back. I'm glad to hear that you remembered the password of your old MFP account. 

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes