Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't connect to weight watchers app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my fitbit won't connect to my weight watchers app all I get is user not found 404 message errors found. I have a huawei p10 lite, I've tried all that I can find disconnecting the app etc but still get the same!!!!!! Help I've spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure this out

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Nella1986, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! I was reading you are getting an error when you try to connect this integration through the app. Have you tried to do this through the web site of weight watchers?

If you haven't try through the website, do the following steps:

1. On the Weight Watchers subscriber homepage click Login in the top right corner. 

User-added image

2. In the Log In window, confirm your Weight Watchers user name and password and click Log In.

User-added image

3. Click the profile icon in the top right corner and then click Settings

User-added image

4. Click the Activity tab and click Connect to a device or app.

User-added image

5. Select Fitbit from the choices and click Continue

User-added image

User-added image

6. Log in using your Fitbit account credentials.

User-added image

7. Once logged in, you will be redirected back to the Weight Watchers Settings page.

User-added image

If the issue persists, please contact the Weight Watchers customer services team at 1-800-651-6000 or http://www.weightwatchers.com/help/contactus.aspx.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I contacted WW Help and they never did find a solution. Can you please look into this???? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found that when i selected to only sync activity from fit bit device would not display in WW app

i selected all and device showed  

Best Answer

Thank you because this is the only thing that actually worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes