Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won’t link to MyFitnessPal and MapMyRun

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I’m trying to connect but the Facebook link won’t work? 

tried using Facebook log in details in email and password but that doesn’t work either. My only account with both is via Facebook. 

Just nothing happens when I click the Facebook link. Tried via fitbit app and the other apps I’m trying to connect with and both eventually lead to same page and issue. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Imogen345.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the difficulty you're experiencing with connecting your Fitbit account with MyFitnessPal and MapMyRun. Thank you for your efforts. I recommend confirming the steps from this help article in order to connect your Fitbit account with another app: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app? 

Let me know if the issue persists. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi there, thank you for your message. I’m afraid that still doesn’t work, end up being stuck on the Facebook link not working whichever way I try to link it (via fitbit or the app I’m trying to sync) 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Imogen345, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate your efforts and the additional details. I would like to confirm if you've already MyFitnessPal and MapMyRun accounts? Could you try to sign up using your email address and password? I also recommend contacting MyFitnessPal and MapMyRun to check if the issue is on their end. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer