Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit won't sync to Strava automatically

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All

Wondering if you can help me.

My Fitbit app WILL NOT automatically sync with STRAVA despite being connected and set up to do so. The link was perfect up to around November time.

I've tried resetting the link / connection a couple of times now but to no avail and my walk this morning has not synced to Strava. Not sure what I can do now to rectify this.

Any thoughts would be great. Thank You All

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I have the same problem. Like you, resetting the connection has made no difference. Probably a general problem.

Best Answer

Me too. Since 29 November.

Best Answer

I am also having this problem and have done for a few weeks now. Doesn’t matter how many times I disconnect and reconnect my accounts, I still have to manually upload to strava.

Best Answer
And nobody at fitbits seems to give a fcuk.
Best Answer

Hey! I've literally had the same issue since early Novemeber too. One day my run synced automatically and the next day it didn't and since then I've had to upload the manually on the Web pages which is so long! 

Fitbit have told me that it's an issue they're aware of and that they're working to resolve it, but they have also then told me it was an issue with Strava! Really frustrating as I've also spent so much time looking into it and have followed every solution I've come across and been told to try but still no luck! 

It seems that there are a few people who are experiencing the same issue since November so it must be an update or something?!

Best Answer

same issue same timing.  Fitbit support is no help.

Best Answer

im prety sure this is something on their system which is not sending the data to Strava properly for a bunch of accounts.

I open a new case every week for 2 months and still no progress

Best Answer