Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitstar Yoga

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have linked my Fitbit account to the fitstar yoga app but the data doesn't sync through when I complete a session, should this happen automatically! Thanks
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Geekgirl100 hope you are having a very active day! 🙂 Manually logging an activity works well for those activities where step count isn't the best indicator of the calories burned this includes activities like yoga or pilates . Please review the help article: How do I track my exercise and activities with Fitbit?

Let me know if you have any question. I'll be around 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Geekgirl100, It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Smiley Tongue Are you still experiencing issues with the integration with FitStar?  Is the information not showing on your Fitbit account or on the FitStar app?  Did you sync the tracker after the exercise routine? 

Looking forward to your new comments. Smiley Very Happy

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
Hi, it doesn't show on my Fitbit account after the exercise, I've been entering it manually. I sync the device and it doesn't update. Thanks Lara Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @Geekgirl100 thanks for your reply! 🙂 Just one more question did you use the exercise mode on the tracker? Did you record the activity while you where doing it? 

Looking forward to your new comments. Smiley Wink 

Best Answer
No, the tracker appears to be for walk, run or hike, I was doing yoga? Thanks Lara Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @Geekgirl100 hope you are having a very active day! 🙂 Manually logging an activity works well for those activities where step count isn't the best indicator of the calories burned this includes activities like yoga or pilates . Please review the help article: How do I track my exercise and activities with Fitbit?

Let me know if you have any question. I'll be around 🙂 

Best Answer