Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex and My Fitness Pal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had both apps update on my phone on 6/22 and since then the two don't seem to be syncing together anymore in regards to my activity. Things like my meals and water intake still show up, so I know that they are still linked. I'm still also linked with Map My Walk, and the activities I enter in there show up both on my Fitbit app and My Fitness Pal, but the Fitbit calorie adjustment isn't happening anymore. Did they do away with that? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I was doing some more investigating today and ran accross something on the MFP site (finally). The last update, 3.2 for the Android system, has a bug in it they are trying to work out.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1595555--fitbit-not-syncing-android-3-2-update...

This is the link to where I found that on the MFP site. Hopefully it works.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

I'm still getting the calories adjustment from Fitbit over in MFP. Try unlinking and relinking the accounts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was doing some more investigating today and ran accross something on the MFP site (finally). The last update, 3.2 for the Android system, has a bug in it they are trying to work out.

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1595555--fitbit-not-syncing-android-3-2-update...

This is the link to where I found that on the MFP site. Hopefully it works.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having a simular issue. I have the fitbit, My Fitness Pal and Map my Fitness apps. I use MMF for my walks and recording my Pilates classes, I have it set to sync with MFP, and MFP to sync with my fitbit. Somewhere in setting up accounts I seem to have done something wrong with my settings as I am getting a Double post on fitbit for the same exercise. I only set up the MFP account because online said that MMF would not sync with fitbit. How do I stop this? What settings do I need to change? Anyone know???

Best Answer
0 Votes

@nightangel72003 Hey there! If you're logging the activities in both accounts and both of them are syncing to Fitbit, the activities will be double. So, I would like you to log the activities in just one account either MFP or MMF, remember that any activity that's step based shouldn't be log because your tracker was made for that. Any other activity that requires more than just steps should be log in order to improve the accuracy of the accuracy of this activity's contribution to your caloric burn.

So, it's fine if you have both accounts linked to Fitbit but just make sure that you're logging the activities in one account so they will sync to Fitbit. 

Let me know if that does the trick Smiley Happy 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I was only logging on MMF it was then syncing with MFP and fitbit and MFP was set to sync with fitbit. My fitbit account was set to sync with my Weight Watchers account.
On my MMF account I logged my long walks and my Pilates. On my fitbit I logged my dog grooming and housework.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have since deleted my account with MFP as I only had it to sync data that I thought I couldn't do directly from MMF.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nightangel72003 Thanks for sharing this with us. 

Hope you can continue enjoying Fitbit and logging activities that aren't step based Smiley Wink 

Best Answer
0 Votes
After removing MFP I now get nothing on my fitbit for any activity I log in MMF.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@nightangel72003 Please contact MyFitnessPal directly so they can check if there's any issue in their end. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot get my FitBit Flex to sync my food entries in FitBit with MyFitnessPal.  I checked the MyFitnessPal site and found no help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Whyterose Hey there! I appreciate the troubleshooting that you've done. I would like you to check this post and this, those posts are from MyFitnessPal and customers were having the same issue as you have been able to resolve it. If you're still having issues please contact MyFitnessPal directly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes