Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For anyone that has a Weight Guru Scale?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone. Interested in purcashing this scale and i'm hearing conflicting reports. My first big question is does it just since weight or everything else like fat %, BMI, Ect... I heard some say it just syncs your weight and that it and other say it syncs everything. I've heard of the syncing issues of course. How much of a pain is this to deal with. Is it workable or is it such a pain that manual entry would be easier?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner. I wonder if your concern is related to any possible integration with Fitbit. Note that if is only for this brand of scale, I don't know the product unless you are looking for a comparison with our Aria scale. I believe the support of this product will have better answer that I could provide you. 

If you have any concern regard our products, keep me posted. I'll be around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I have the WeightGURU scale. It is set up to sync with Fitbit but it doesn't work consistently. It does  give BMI, fat, muscle mass, etc., readings. I like the scale but I wish it synced with my Fitbit consistently. It is worth the $59.00.

Best Answer

And when it does sync, it syncs everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Mmmurphy1960, let me give you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. I see you are experiencing inconsistencies at the moment to sync your Fitbit account along with the integration of GURU scale.

Many of the third party integrations are not developed by us and we don't have the control over the data or how it will be interpreted by these services. In the scenario you brought to my attention I would dare to suggest to revoke the access of your GURU scale and try one more time to integrate your Fitbit account with your scale.

To revoke the access of the GURU scale, you should be able to find this option in your Applications settings using your online Dashboard.

To connect again the scale open the Weight Guru app and tap on the upper left corner of the main page to access the menu. search the bottom under "Settings" and you'll see "Integrations". Tap on FitBit and it will redirect you to sign on to your Fitbit account.

Hope this helps, See you until the next time!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My scale reads 18.9 lbs when I try to weigh myself.

Please help

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes