Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go365 sync heart rate, calories, food, weight and workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are there any plans in the near future for the Fitbit to be able to send compatible data to Go365 for heart rate, calories, food, weight and workouts? The company I work for is moving to Go365 and they reward points for tracking all these things and I would rather not have to use multiple devices when I have a device that does all of this but it doesn't sync with them. I was reading on their community forums and it looks like they are saying that the Fitbit doesn't send the data to them.

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hello @HaroldMonnier, let me start by giving you a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community! I was reading your concern about Go365. You are correct about the information it will share this integration since it wouldn't send other information beyond steps and sleep as other users have shared here in the Community.

However this integration does not figure among the officially supported apps. But there are tons of apps that are able to connect with your Fitbit account. In both cases Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app. Unless there's some sort of limitation on Fitbit's side, then it's safe to assume that the owner of the app is the one to contact if you're interested in seeing the integration improved.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RobertoME Humana says that the limitation is on the Fitbit end. They say Fitbit *won't* share heart rate data.  Those of us Fitbit users that *need* to score go365 points are at a severe disadvantage to people who use other fitness trackers as it's easier to accumulate points with heart rate readings versus steps.  You guys *need* to work this out and soon or I and other Fitbit users will be replacing our Fitbit devices with products from other manufacturers.  I've had 4 or 5 different Fitbit trackers and have the Fitbit scale. I don't want to change, but my next tracker simply can't be Fitbit again because of the disadvantage it puts me at.

How about you guys just work this out instead of never actually dealing with the issue. If the problem really is at the go365 end, do your users a favor and figure out how you guys can work together.  While finger pointing is easy, it's not helping resolve the issue for your users.  

Best Answer

Hello @bkpe, let me give you a warm welcome to our Fitbit Community! Thank you for your feedback and bring your comments to my attention. 

Note that this is based in our Third Party Apps - FAQ, but you are correct pointing fingers does not help. The most important for us are our users and definitely I will rely your comments to our team to improve the Fitbit experience.

See you later and feel free to share more feedback. This help us to improve our line up of Fitbit products.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It may not be "officially supported" as you say @RobertoME, but would it not be in the best interest of Fitbit to work with companies like Go365 to see where they are having issues and help them work through them? Helping to make your devices more compatible with 3rd party applications makes it more attractive to potential customers. It also makes current customers more likely to purchase another one of your products when their employment changes pathway to wellness programs and they find that Fitbit is fully compatible. As it stands I have no incentive to buy another Fitbit because Go365 can't use the full capabilities of my device.

Best Answer

I don’t think he is pointing fingers.

I got the same information from Go365 today. Humana said until Fitbit makes it accessible there is nothing they can do.

it is very frustrating to have a 300 tracker an it doesn’t “fully” connect with my insurance incentives plan. Both our companies get money for our status and we receive items of monetary value INCLUDING the ability to buy Fitbit items with our Humana dollars.

If Humana is telling us it’s you and your telling is it’s them then you guys need to get together. Primarily Fitbit is the one losing money not Humana. I’d think you guys would want to reach out.

As a consumer it makes me want to get another tracker that will fully connect. Because I don’t want my insurance premiums to go up for not reaching a certain level on their health plan.

Best Answer

@RobertoFitbit, what is the status here?  Any progress?  A timeline?

Best Answer

Count me as one of these.  I just got a Charge 3 yesterday and am now dismayed to find that my workout info is not making it into go365.  This is the ONE reason I bought a fitbit.  Step tracking is not nearly enough.  I can do that with a bazillion different free apps on my phone.  Unbelievable.  I will be returning it.

Best Answer

Agreed.  my new employer uses Go365 for incentives and discounts.  I will be taking this into account when I replace my Blaze in January.  If FitBit does not fully integrate into Go365 by then I will be buying another brand of fitness tracker.

***  UPDATE  ***  Turns out that FitBit is supplying the complete data via the API to Go365.  I spoke with Go365 and managed to get the human 'bot to admit that they only fully support Garmin.    Some sort of marketing agreement.

Go365 does not appear to support Apple devices as they are not listed on supported devices.

I will be notifying my employer to look for another wellness incentive program that is not device or brand centric.

Best Answer

Contact Go365.  FitBit is supplying all of the data to them.

Go365 does not appear to support Apple which has a significant market share in fitness tracking smart watches.  It's not FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's Go365's problem.  I spoke with one of their human 'bots and got her to essentially admit that they only support Garmin.  Some sort of marketing agreement. 

p.s.  Apple is not supported with Go365.  

Best Answer