Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gymgoal app, Treadmill and HR monitoring

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use the app "gymgoal" to track my workouts and progress.  It has an option to display HR, and it can connect to typical chest monitors via Bluetooth LE.  When my Blaze is connected to my phone, the bluetooth connection shows as active, but the application says that there are no HR monitors found. Do I need to do something during my workouts to activate this HR connection?  if I "start" a workout on my blaze, would this initiate a link to send the HR continuously as a chest HR monitor would do?

The same question goes for using my Blaze to connect to a treadmill or elliptical with the ability to connect a HR monitor to. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

hey guy!

i am using "workout tracker" app and i feel it is ok. i can keep track of my process entirely. recommend you to use this app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but that doesn't answer my questions

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @YYCchopper! Currently, it's not possible to transfer live heart rate data to any third-party app. You may want to vote for this idea Allow third-parties to access live heart rate data because those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Additionally, you may want to check the list of supported apps

Thanks for sharing your experience @vettle 🙂 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes