Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR not appearing on Wahoo Fitness App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!  I'm a MT biker and love Wahoo Fitness App.  I've added many Bluetooth sensors to this app. and now find that I can't add the HR?  HR pairs with iPhone and FitBit OK.  I have restarted both apps. and Wahoo still can't find the HR.  I have support e-mail into Wahoo.  Any ideas from the smart people on this forum?

Thanks

TD

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

You can only pair your tracker with the official Fitbit app (or a computer). You cannot directly pair it with a 3rd party app. You can only link your accounts if the 3rd party app allows it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I can't seem to understand exactly what you are suggesting here. The wahoo heart rate monitor cannot link directly to Fitbit app as there isn't an option to do so. If there is I would love to know? Otherwise it's back to the developers at Fitbit to solve the issue with app interoperability with wahoo.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You can only pair your tracker with the official Fitbit app (or a computer). You cannot directly pair it with a 3rd party app. You can only link your accounts if the 3rd party app allows it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!  Appreciate the response.  Hopefully they will improve that over time.

Best Answer
Hi, I can't seem to understand exactly what you are suggesting here. The wahoo heart rate monitor cannot link directly to Fitbit app as there isn't an option to do so. If there is I would love to know? Otherwise it's back to the developers at Fitbit to solve the issue with app interoperability with wahoo.
Best Answer

I find it pretty disappointing that fitbit HR can not be setup with wahoo cycle computers. I will probably never buy another fitbit product again. We cyclists need our cycle computers guys.

Best Answer

Agreed fitbits useless except for anything but there app 

Best Answer